We are engaged in the manufacture of 90mm dia Biomass Briquette Fuel. Bio coal is a forth coming fuel of the world. It is a high quality asset towards economical, ecological and advanced environmental company policy.e low ash and high colorific value.
- Size : 90mm Dia. with variable length of 4" to 6"
- Ash Content : About less than 10%
- Moisture Content : Less than 10%
- Calorific Value : Between 3800 to 4200 Kcal / Kg
- Chemical Contents : Sulphur - Nil, Phosphorus - Nil
Advantages of Briquettes
A Briquette is an Ideal Fuel due to:
- Briquettes are cheaper than coal.
- Pollution free because there is no sulfur or any hazardous materials.
- Consistent high burning efficiency due to the low moisture.
- Contain high density &Higher Fix Carbon value
- Easy to Transportation, feeding & Combustion due to unique shape.
- Combustion is more uniform compared to other Fuels.
- Demandable market due to high rise in price of Fossil Fuels.
Uses of Finished Briquettes
- Thermal Application
- Gasifier System applications
- Refractory Industries
- Chemical Industries
- Vegetable Plants
- Leather Industries
- Milk Plant
- Rubber Industries
- Textile Units
- Dyeing Units
- Brick making units
- Ceramic Industries
- Solvent Extraction Plant
- Steam generation for various industrial applications
- Food Processing Industries
- Lamination Industries
- Any Industrial Thermal Applications